Named by Philadelphia Magazine as a Gluten Free Guru, I offer busy, constantly on-the-go individuals a system of eating and living that best suites them. Heavily focused on sustainable integration, I’m a “make it happen” type of gal. I don’t just hand you information- I support you to actually put the pieces in place and live it.
“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.”
I often muse when asked what I do that ‘I teach people how to fish.’ It’s easy to hand someone information and food (including cooked meals), but I’m committed to supporting you to sustainably integrate everything necessary to make your health and sense of well-being skyrocket. After all, it’s all about your quality of the life.
For many years, I was lacking the quality of life that I now have. My declining health at the ripe old age of 27 just didn’t make sense. Unable to wake up in the morning (even after 9 hours of sleep), I felt exhausted all day and popped Tylenol trying to manage constant headaches. My digestive system was a mess (think constant gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation) and I’d gained almost 20 lbs despite hitting the gym four times a week.
Finally I received news that changed my life. What I was eating was making me sick! Gluten, casein (found in dairy), and eggs were a big part of the problem. I spent the next year navigating through the vast obstacle course of conflicting information and confusing advice in order to successfully master my eating. Now I have a great social life, cook confidently, and travel freely.
In the process, I lost nearly 20 lbs of inflammation weight, calmed my digestive system, cleared up my skin, and triumphed over the headaches. Plus, I feel energized all day. I’m finally in the driver’s seat of my own well-being and I’m so excited to be able to offer my system to others. My life is quite fabulous these days and I invite you to join me!
- Health Coaching Certification – Institute for Integrative Nutrition | SUNY Purchase College
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certification – T. Colin Campbell Foundation | eCornell University
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training – YogaLife Institute (RYT-200 through Yoga Alliance)
- 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Prana Flow | Shiva Rea (in progress)
- Contributor at Yoganonymous.com – See the collection of Jennifer’s articles
- Newsletter contributor to the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA)
- Contributor at EasyEats.com
- Member of the Hudson Union Society
- Registered through Yoga Alliance
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
Jennifer proudly supports:
- Junior League of Philadelphia
- Norristown PAL
- Jessica Levin’s 2010 Susan G. Komen Philadelphia 3-Day Walk for the Cure
- Off the Mat, Into the World’s 2010 Global Seva Challenge benefiting the HIV/AIDS crisis in South Africa through Maura Manzo’s non-profit Local for Global
- Team in Training Conshohocken Chapter 2009 Nutrition Coach Sponsor
- Jessica Levin’s 2009 Susan G. Komen Philadelphia 3-Day Walk for the Cure