Booking Infomation for Events
Need a Speaker?
If you’re looking for a down-to-earth, “here’s how to make this happen” expert for:
- Action-provoking discussion on how to get the ‘healthy’ ball rolling.
- Ideas on how to make diet changes sustainable AND delicious.
- Inspiring examples of how small shifts in food and lifestyle can completely change your life.
- Insightful discussion and tips dealing with inflammatory foods and how they affect your body
- Gluten-free information as well as for general food sensitivities.
- Witty and informative discussion for TV and radio news segments.
- Easy-to-understand, clear information tailored to your target audience for all forms of media.
- Thought-provoking conversation for panel discussions.
- Original content relating to wellness, food, gluten-free lifestyle, cooking, diets, and yoga.
Examples of some of Jennifer’s popular talks are:
- Wellness in the Corporate World – 5 Easy Ways to Eat Better Starting TODAY
- Gluten – 3 Things You Need to Know Before Going Gluten-Free
- Fake Fat – What Inflammation Has to do with Why You Can’t Lose Weight
- 7 Tips to Stay Hydrated that No One Ever Tells You
Though located in the Philadelphia area, she is available to travel.
Looking for a contributor or expert for your publication or article?
Fill out the form below with your request. You can check out where I’ve been featured HERE.
Please call (484) 682-2008 or fill out the form below.
Past speaking engagements include:
- Junior League of Philadelphia
- Lululemon Athletica Wayne
- Lululemon Athletica Walnut Street (Philadelphia)
- Northwestern Mutual Funds (Philadelphia & Mount Laurel, NJ office locations)
- Pepboys National Head Quarters (Philadelphia)
- Mainline Moms & More
- Daily Grind Fitness
- RYAH Yoga and Health
- CrossFit KoP
- Stillpoint Yoga Studios
- Upper Mainline YMCA
- High Road Cycles (Wayne & Doylestown, PA locations)